TexShare Databases provide 24-hour access to a wide variety of research tools, full text articles, journals, and genealogy databases. To access this database you will need to choose your library and/or enter your database password.
When accessing any library database from home, you will be asked to enter either your library barcode number (with no spaces) and/or the Library's database password. To locate the database password information:
- Go to the online Catalog.
- Click on "My Account" and select "My Record".
- Enter your library barcode (with no spaces) or username. Default password is the last 4 digits of the phone number used when you created the account.
- From the dashboard on the left, click on "Database Login".
- Once you have written down the login information you require, you may log out of your library account by clicking on "My Account" and then selecting "Log Out".