- Gale Business: Entrepreneurship
- Gale LegalForms
- Gale OneFile: Leadership and Management
- TexShare Databases
A to Z Databases is a reference and marketing database that includes millions of business and resident profiles. Use your library card to access this database.
Gale Business: Entrepreneurship gives business owners 24-hour expertise to all aspects of starting and operating a business, including finance, management, marketing, human resources, franchising, accounting, and taxes.
Gale Business: Entrepreneurship containing hundreds of sample business plans created by real-life entrepreneurs, award-winning eBooks, as well as content from over 300 business journals and magazines. Plus, the platform provides seamless user login, after authentication to Gale products, using Google Account and Microsoft Office 365 credentials, plus access to G Suite for Education and Microsoft tools including Drive, Docs, OneNote, and OneDrive.
Gale LegalForms gives you access to thousands of legal forms for divorces, wills, and power of attorney. Use your library card to access this database.
Gale OneFile: Leadership and Management helps you search authoritative periodical content covering topics like organizational dynamics, adult learning, and more. Updated daily.
TexShare Databases provide 24-hour access to a wide variety of research tools, full text articles, journals, and genealogy databases. To access this database you will need to choose your library and/or enter your database password.
When accessing any library database from home, you will be asked to enter either your library barcode number (with no spaces) and/or the Library's database password. To locate the database password information:
- Go to the online Catalog.
- Click on "My Account" and select "My Record".
- Enter your library barcode (with no spaces) or username. Default password is the last 4 digits of the phone number used when you created the account.
- From the dashboard on the left, click on "Database Login".
- Once you have written down the login information you require, you may log out of your library account by clicking on "My Account" and then selecting "Log Out".