- City Departments
- Community Development
- Neighborhood Engagement Programs
- Block'n Roll Block Party Trailer
Block'n Roll Block Party Trailer
The City of Coppell is excited to provide the Block’n Roll Block Party Trailer to registered Homeowners Associations (HOA), Neighborhood Association or community service organization to host neighborhood block parties.
The Block’n Roll Block Party Trailer provides everything to host a party: chairs, tables, canopies, coolers, and did we mention games. Lots of games!
Please refer to the calendar below for availability and reservations.
Please review the following guidelines before submitting your reservation application.
- Block Party Permit Form STEP 1
- Block'n Roll Waiver STEP 2
- Block'n Roll Guidelines STEP 3
- Block'n Roll Rent Form STEP 4
Congratulations! So, you want to host a Block Party! That's a great way to get to know your neighbors and have some fun. Before you send out those invitations, you will need to fill out a Block Party Permit Form. This is required to be filled out and sent to our Police Department a minimum of 14 days prior to your event.
If you plan to block a street or cul-de-sac, you must have your neighbors sign the Block Party Consent Form. Cones and Barricades may be picked up and returned to the Public Works Department located at the Coppell Service Center (816 S. Coppell Rd.) during regular business hours.
Do you want to have a Fire Engine or Police Officer visit your party? This form also allows you to request a visit from the Police or Fire Department. Police and Fire visits are subject to availability due to service calls and cannot always be scheduled for visits. A representative from the department will contact you to confirm availability.
Please read the Block Party Permit Form in it's entirety, fill it out, sign it and return it to email@example.com.
The City of Coppell is excited to provide the Block’n Roll Block Party Trailer to registered Homeowners Associations (HOA), Neighborhood Association or community service organization to host neighborhood block parties. Please review the following guidelines before submitting your reservation application. Failure to abide by these guidelines may impact future use of this trailer by your neighborhood or organization.
- City of Coppell neighborhood groups/HOA’s registered with the Planning Department.
- An adult must be present when the trailer is dropped off.
- Reservations must be for neighborhood-wide events, private celebrations are not eligible at this time.
Reserving the Trailer:
- Effective in 2023, a $100 deposit is required to reserve the Block Party Trailer. The deposit will be returned to the HOA or Neighborhood Association if the trailer is returned in an organized manner and all items are accounted for and in good condition.
- Reservations are made on a first come first serve basis, however, preference will be given to groups reserving for the first time.
- Reservations can be made up to 6 months in advance of the event and no later than 2 weeks before the event.
- Neighborhoods may only reserve the trailer once per calendar year.
- The reservation application form and the Block Party Permit Form must be filled out in order to begin the reservation process.
- The Block Party Trailer Waiver Form and completed Block Party Trailer Application must be provided prior to confirmation. Note: Events requiring a road closure will require completing the Block Party Permit Form. This is processed through the Coppell Police Department and must be submitted a minimum of 14 days prior to the party.
- There will be no soliciting or collection of any money or fee by anyone attending hosted event to view or for the use of trailer nor for the use of any inventory of items located inside the trailer on behalf of the City. Those caught doing so, will be banned from use of trailer.
- Once the application has been submitted, a staff member will confirm if the applied for date is available, and if available, coordinate a drop-off and pick-up time and location.
- Neighborhood groups are responsible for securing any applicable permits and they must be presented before the trailer is delivered.
- Trailer delivery and pick-up will occur during normal business hours Monday-Friday (8am-5pm).
- An adult resident must be present during drop-off and pick-up for orientation and inspection.
- Residents may NOT relocate or move the trailer once it has been dropped off.
- The neighborhood group using the Block Party Trailer assumes responsibility for the trailer and its contents from the time they receive it until it is picked up by City staff.
- An inventory will be taken when the trailer is picked up. Please notify the City of anything that is missing or damaged. If the trailer or its contents are stolen or damaged, the applicant shall immediately report such instances to the Coppell Police Department. Neighborhoods will be financially responsible to replace items damaged or stolen.
- Tables and chairs must be wiped down and dry before being returned to the trailer.
- Ice chests and coolers must be emptied, cleaned out and dry before returning to trailer.
- Ensure that all items are returned to their appropriate places, secured & trash is disposed of.
Fri May 26 - Mon May 29Read on...