Please be aware that anyone who does not comply with the dress code will not be allowed into the courtroom and will not receive credit for appearing at that session. No one will be allowed into the teen courtroom wearing any of the following items:
- Any hat or cap. Headwear will be collected by the bailiff and returned after the court session
- Half shirts, midriff shirts, or any excessively revealing garments
- Sandals or flip-flops, excluding women's open-toed dress shoes
- T-Shirts, or any shirt with excessive writing, besides a small logo
- Tattered, or grossly over-sized jeans or pants, shorts, mini skirts, or "skorts"