If you are found guilty and are not satisfied with the judgment or verdict, you have the right to appeal your case to an appellate court. Coppell Municipal Court Number 1 is a court of record. An appeal is limited to a review of the trial court's record to determine whether legal error exists, which may justify overturning the conviction. Appeals must comply with the procedures and requirements in Chapter 30 of the Texas Government Code.

The court clerks are not authorized to give legal advice. You may seek the advice of an attorney if you appeal a conviction.