When disaster strikes, city services may be cut off and local disaster relief and government responders may not be able to reach you. You need to have plans and supplies in place to make it on your own, at least for a limited time, no matter where you are when an emergency happens.
You need to think, prepare, and act.
Know the Hazards that May Affect Coppell.
Develop your Emergency Plan, Build Your Disaster Supply Kit, and Gain Knowledge/Skills - Know what to do before it happens.
- Develop your personal/family/business emergency plan and implement a disaster resistant lifestyle.
- Practice your plan at least once a year.
- Build your disaster supply kit.
- Learn about emergency notification in the City of Coppell
- Visit Coppell's Life Safety Park!
Disaster Recovery and Getting Involved.
- Making the safe decisions
- Get Involved: the City of Coppell offers several free educational opportunities throughout the year for residents to learn about emergency preparedness and practice life-saving skills
- Effective transition into Disaster Recovery