Temporary fire hydrant construction meters are available to contractors working in Coppell during the life of their project. View some guidelines and rules for the customer when having the meter:
- A $1400 deposit is required for the meter.
- The customer is not allowed to move the meter or relocate the meter to different jobs/projects; separate meters are required for individual projects.
- Only yellow fire hydrants may be used in conjunction with the meter.
- The customer must call Water Billing at 972-304-3695 between the 1st and 10th of each month to report the reading.
- Customer is responsible for the meter at all times while in their possession.
The city will deposit the $1400 upon receipt. A minimum bill that includes the first 1,000 gallons will be assessed and all water in excess of the first 1,000 gallons will be billed accordingly.
To apply and pay, see the online form.
To return meter please fill this online form